In Compliance with the directions & motivation given by the Development Commissioner, NSEZ, it was decided to observe Swacchhta Pakhwada at Mahindra World City Jaipur. Swacchhta Pakhwada is a 15-day campaign to spread awareness about single use plastic hazard. Mahindra World City, Jaipur as developer along with all the companies/units located in the Multi-Product SEZ ran the campaign from 16 to 30th November.
For 15 Days #15 companies #3000 people came together and put #5000 hours for 1 single objective i.e. #Say No to Single Use Plastic. Team at MWC Jaipur & customer employees came together and contributed with enthusiasm and zeal towards all the activities
Following activities were conducted in the 15-day campaign
1. No use of Plastic viz. Plastic Carry bags, Cutlery, Decorative Material, Bottles, Etc.
- Replacement of Plastic Bottles with Glass & Steel Bottles
- Replacement of disposable items with Melamine & Kullad
2. Swacchhta Pledge- "Saying no to single use plastic"
3. Distribution of Cloth & Jute Bags to associates
4. Installation of segregated dustbins for Dry & Wet waste in SEZ
5. Hiring of specialized agency for Waste Disposal
6. Poster Competition
7. Kiosk Installation at various locations
8. Swacchhata Run
9. Nukkad Natak
All the Units pledged to continue the practices adopted by them to 'Say No to Single Use Plastic' in the year to come. We will not leave any stone unturned for "protection of environment" / "Swacchhta" / by "Saying no to single use plastic" and it is our belief that Mahindra World City will always stay ahead in this noble cause and set an example for others to follow.