American Council of Young Political Leaders
Mahindra World City, Jaipur today hosted a delegation from American Council of Young Political Leaders (ACYPL) Led by Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) for an international exchange programme.This exchange programme is being run in partnership with American Council of Young Political Leaders (ACYPL) and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) for emerging #leaders from across the #UnitedStates and around the #world. Young people, who show promise to become #global leaders and policymakers are selected by ACYPL for this #delegation. The delegation was shown a brief presentation of MWC Jaipur followed by a site tour and power luncheon session. The platform presented a good opportunity to share and exchange various initiatives and ideas like water reduction strategies, sustainability initiatives etc. A wonderful platform for exchange of ideas and learnings.
Comments of the delegates are as follows:
- Mr. Stanley Chang, Hawaii State Senator, USA - A big dream for a big city in a big country with a big future. We will return in 20 years and find a totally transformed place.
- Ms. China Dickerson, Deputy Political Director, NARAL Pro-Choice America - Your plan for the city is fascinating! The U.S could learn much from your, priority for a clean and safe natural environment. Keep up the great work!
- Mr. Gerardo A. Interiano, Head of External Affairs, Southwest Region, Google Inc. - Thank you so much for your hospitality! You are the city of the future!
- Mr. Scott Burton, Chief of Staff & Legal Counsel for Lt. Governor Tim Griffin, Arkansas, USA - I am so grateful for your hospitality and information about the project. What an enlightening experience!
- Ms. Erin Long Bergeson, Member â€“ District #6, Lexington Country Council, USA - This was a very interesting meeting and very well appreciated. It was wonderful to learn about the sustainability initiatives!
- Mr. Shane Schulz, Director, Government Affairs at QEP Resources Inc. - Thank you for your hospitality! This was very interesting!