Mahindra World City, New Chennai
Mahindra World City, New Chennai, India's first integrated business city and corporate India's first operational Special Economic Zone (SEZ), has become a landmark on India's business map with customers such as B.Braun, BMW, CapGemini, Infosys Technologies, Lincoln Electric, Parker Hannifin, Renault-Nissan, TESA SE, Timken, TVS Group and Wipro among others.
- Promoted by the Mahindra Group and Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO)
- Spread across 1550 acres, surrounded by mountains and lakes
- Three Sector Specific SEZ (IT / ITeS, Auto Ancillary and Apparel and Fashion Accessories) and Domestic Tariff Area (DTA)
- Located on the Golden Quadrilateral (NH-45); 45 minutes away from the Chennai International airport and 55 kms from Chennai Seaport
- Well-connected to the city by rail and road
- On-campus railway station
Visit www.mahindraworldcity.com/chennai.aspx to know more.